The two main topics I am thinking about writing about are two things that are very important to me: the origin of soccer or structure of the human eye. I am interested in the human eye because the human body fascinates me, and I plan on becoming an optometrist. Some people may not find the structure of the eye an interesting topic, but it will tell the audience about how their eyes work. Many people know some of the basic structures of the eye like the retina and pupil. In my paper I will go into depth with the main structures of the eye, how they are incorporated with each other, and how they make you see. Structures of the eye include pupil, cornea, iris, retina, optic nerve, lens, blind spot, and fovea. The retina houses the rods and cones in our eyes. The rods help us see in low light, and the cones show us the color of everything we see.
The history of soccer is very diverse in all countries. The earliest history of soccer that has been recorded is 2nd or 3rd centuries BC in China. As the game became more advanced as the years passed, and became the world’s most played sport. Soccer was banned for a while due to how violent it had become, but by the modern times soccer made a huge comeback. It is the most played sport in the world today and brings people of all nations together.
If I wrote about the human eye, the audience would be learning about how their eyes work. The history of soccer would give the reader a rich history of how the most famous game in the world was formed, and why the game brings us together.
The eye idea is very informative, which lends itself very much to scientific writing.
ReplyDeleteThe history of soccer would be cool, too. It's really up to you. I'd think the first would be more informative and really good for your future career.
10/10